NEW YEAR RESET: BUSINESS 1 on 1
As small business owners we are more often than not the do-it-yourself types. We want and need to be involved in every aspect of the operations. Given the ongoing pandemic many of us were required to exist in multiple roles within our businesses. As your business matures and profits shift, an evaluation and assessment of your path forward is paramount. In light of this, a new year reset is what every business deserves. Here is how we can help.
Our unique 4 hour coaching session is designed for small business owners of all expertise levels. Business fundamentals are necessary whether you are a photographer, painter or baker. In this session, conducted Via Zoom, Janderyn will provide a comprehensive review of your individual business models which you will submit prior to your session for assessment and offer insight to aid in progressing your business.
Each small business will benefit from:
- Portfolio review and development with constructive critique.
- Website evaluation from a consumer and internal operations standpoint.
- Site and workspace or physical daily workflow evaluation.
- How to communicate your brand identity through grass roots campaigns, not only in your local area but also through social media platforms and curated marketing.
- Evaluation of pricing structures for sustainable growth.
- Operational overview including assessments necessary for expansion, staffing and work flow.
- Networking strategies for industry professionals.
- Practical insights into kitchen/production or office space rentals, build-outs, permitting, and inspections.
- Client intake form and consultation templates.
- Pricing models specific to your business.
Please note if you choose a payment plan, it must be paid in full before your call. Instructions will be sent for what is need prior to the zoom meeting. Any business outside of the US may have different licensing requirements but the same fundamentals and strategies for building your business apply.
*more dates will become available in the new year.*